The Open eBooks app is available to all Millville Public Schools students and includes thousands of titles available to read for free, including popular fiction and nonfiction books. The app works on Apple and Android phones and tablets.
Different collections are available to download:
- Elementary School collection
- Middle School collection
- High School collection
- All Levels collection
In order to gain access, just follow these steps (app instructions also available here):
- Go to the Apple or Android app store on your device and search for Open eBooks.
- Download the app to your device (look for the icon at the top of this page).
- See Ms. Finney in the LMC to get a code and pin number for the collection you want!
- Open the app and enter the code and pin number when prompted.
- Allow time for the collection to load. You now have access to Open eBooks!
You will need to be connected to a cell network or wifi to download a book.
You may download up to 10 books at a time and you will have 56 days to read a book before returning it (but you can always borrow it again).
Happy reading, Bolts!