1. When in the LMC, students are expected to behave as young adults. We respect you as our visitor, and we ask that you respect our staff, space, and materials in return.
2. Students are expected to sign in when not visiting under the supervision of a staff member.
3. Students are expected to maintain a noise level and behavior appropriate to the activities and surroundings.
4. Students are expected to comply with the Internet Acceptable Use Policy when using computers and devices.
5. Students are expected to limit the use of personal devices to free time (morning, lunches, after school) or with permission of their teachers.
6. Food and drink are acceptable with permission of staff and not to be consumed near desktop or laptop computers.